Join Rev. Devin Kent Sodt for teachings based on The Yoga Sutra’s of Patanjali, and the principles of Kriya Yoga. This course is for those who are new to meditation or meditate and want to deepen their practice.
Come and discover the inner joy and contentment possible when the heart opens in meditation. The class will include teaching, practicing techniques, and group meditation.
- Skills for Meditation
- The role of breath, mantra, prayer, and other methods of interiorization
- Exploring meditation as a path for conscious living as well as a practice
- The role of the spiritual teacher
- Transforming the obstacles to spiritual awakening
- Support for living the spiritual life
This class is offered on a donation basis. Email us to register.